Virtual Reality development company expertise in providing Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Services
We specialize in providing Virtual Reality renderings services for land developments, condominiums, apartment buildings, government buildings, schools, and much more. Whether you’re looking for Virtual Reality Tours or just augmented reality services and visualizations, our expert team will always add value to your home developing business and help you in marketing and promoting your business while the world is in lock-down.
- Cost Effective Visualization
- Quick Turn Around Time
Our Complete Offer of Services & Solutions
Whether you are searching for an expert in virtual reality services or augmented reality services, we have got you covered with our hyper-realistic VR & AR rendering services. Our Virtual Reality rendering services are best-in-class yet being cost-effective to give you a immersive cinematic experience.
CGI is our focus - not a feature
- The team of artists and technicians at Biorev are off-the-charts talented
- To ensure that we are a good fit for you, our team of professionals works hard to understand our clients’ needs completely before taking on a project
- A positive ROI is a very important metric to us, so we won’t take on your project if we don’t think our work will lead to a very positive ROI for you
- We have decades of collective experience and we understand the quality of models and renderings that are created by us are crucial for entire projects.
Why Biorev ?
What makes us different?
What can you expect from us when you hire us for Virtual Reality Rendering Services?
We pay attention to every detail to deliver 'best-in-class' results to our clients.
- Attention to detail
- Advanced software
- Organized Approach
- Quick turnaround time
- Personalized communication
- Cinematic VR Tour: Immersive VR experience for movie or game-like experience
- Prices: Business-friendly: the more views are ordered, the less overall cost is
Some of our works in Virtual Reality Renderings
What People Say About BIOREV
Sarah RenwickHomeInsiders . Exp Realty
Leslie FrazierPresident of urban chic properties
Kishore PondugulaPresident of Bizflix, LLC
Katie McKinneyPresident of H-Tex Enterprises
Jack CampbellRealtor® - Broker Associate - Investor
Mohan MahalFounder & CEO - SIDCO Homes Inc
William JordanFounder & CEO - William Jordan Co
Brandi StokesREALTOR - Cameo Homes Inc.
Adam PretoriusAssociate Broker - Lepic Kroeger Realtors
Lacy LasterMarketing Coordinator - jeff benton homes
Paul GoodnerPresident of Goodner Brothers Construction
Zach OsinaDesign Manager of Camillo Properties
Eleazar SaldanaArchitectural Department Manager of Megatel Homes
Jason BaxterVice President of Development at Fort Capital, L.P
Our best CLIENTS
Fill out the brief to get your Project Estimate
How to start a Virtual Reality Rendering project with Biorev?
- Fill in the brief
- Stay in Touch
- Get Results
Frequently asked questions
Virtual Reality or VR refers to a technology that provides 360-degrees of immersive experience by enabling individuals to interact with a computer-generated, three-dimensional world using electronic devices with a goggle, gloves with sensors, and other gear.
- Streamline your work process, increasing efficiency and decision-making throughout all stages of the project, when it comes to convincing clients about your design and the direction you wish to take.
- Use outstanding 3D visuals to your fullest potential to win that architectural presentation or close that multi-million dollar deal through using superior architectural presentations.
- With our Virtual Reality rendering services and AR services you can creates incredible three-dimensional artificial environment and enjoy immersive experiences in reality.
- With Virtual Reality you can save your time and money both and use your efforts and resources in other marketing functions.
3 types of Virtual reality categories are:
- Non-immersive simulations: Provide a computer-generated world by using virtual reality technology, and allow people to remain aware of the world around them and to keep control over the world they are in.
- Semi-immersive simulations: Give the user an impression of being in another reality.
- Fully-immersive simulations:. Provide users with the best hyper-realistic simulation experience with various visuals and sounds.
Virtual reality technology can be used to offer real-life experiences that can entertain and educate people. Nowadays, this technology is spreading into many other fields such as marketing, healthcare, real-estate, architecture, defence, and so on, for better understanding and explaining.
- Real estate companies use virtual reality to advertise and market a concept project before actual construction and completion of the main construction. A real estate agent can show both the exterior and interior of properties that haven't yet been built in this way so that buyers can experience what it would be like to live there.
Augmented reality or AR is the use of virtual information (text, graphics, audio, etc.) integrated on real-world objects using a computer or other device. Digital images or data are rendered onto real-world objects to create augmented reality.
Virtual reality (VR) provides real-life experiences in the virtual world, with a lot of expensive technology such as headsets, whereas Augmented reality, usually starts with a real-life view of something, and projects or inserts images onto the screen or viewer.
Virtual Reality (VR) uses expensive technology such as headsets to provide a palpable experience of the real world, while Augmented Reality (AR) embeds images into real-life views and projects them onto a screen.
A top usage for Augmented Reality in retail business is that potential customers can try the product before they purchase it. AR is used in industrial field service work to enhance safety and allows engineers a better view of their work. AR technology also supports the design and manufacture of different products.
Despite the fact that we are immersed in digital data and information, there is a separation between us and the physical universe in which we use it. Using Augmented Reality technology, we can link pictures and visuals with the physical world by showing or rendering real-life views of any digital data onto the reality.
Grand View Research in 2020 estimates the compound annual growth rate for the virtual reality market to be 21.6% between 2021 and 2027. This means that the VR industry will grow at an average rate of 21.6% every year for the next seven years.
VR is worth the investment if you want to go head-to-head with your competitors and gain an edge in your industry or remain relevant in the coming market. Adding to the popularity of VR devices, its projections for exponential growth are on the rise, so ignoring the importance of VR marketing could lead to shrinking your target audience among current marketing campaigns.
The demand for VR in the market has given rise to the creation of production studios to produce VR software and apps for all industries, so whether you're a bootstrapped startup or a longtime business, there's a studio out there to meet your needs regarding Virtual Reality. Biorev has an expertise in this domain for over a decade which can be quickly leveraged to produce hyper-realistic VR & AR Rendering.
Give us a call or drop by anytime, we endeavor to answer all enquiries within 24 hours on business days. We will be happy to answer your questions. Click Here!
Biorev is a 3D visualization company based in the Irving city of Texas in USA. We are an expert 3D Rendering Company with specialization in 3D Architectural Rendering, 3D Floor Plans, 3D Virtual Tours, virtual reality, Animation, HR Shared Services, Technology services for Web and more applications, Social Media Solutions, and IT Solutions.
Having developed a balanced system of communication while providing visualization services to companies and individuals from a wide variety of foreign countries over many years, we have been able to plan and carry out your project smoothly, with excellent quality and deadlines. We are accustomed to meeting the requirements of our clients from multiple continents during the 3D rendering production process.