3D Architectural Renderings
Photorealistic 3D Architectural Renderings for Real Estate and Home Builders
We at Biorev help property owners showcase their homes with 3D architectural renderings. 3D Architectural Renderings of Real estates are something we have long been doing. Our services offer more value than a picture perfect rendering and visualization. You can expect an exceptional rendering or presentation of your property, whether you are seeking 3D Exterior, 3D Interior, Virtual Reality Tours or just picture-perfect 3D renderings and visualizations.
- Cost Effective Visualization
- Quick Turn Around Time
- A Competitive Edge
- Ability to Build an Impressive Portfolio
- An Enhanced Online Presence
Our Complete Offer of Services & Solutions
Whether you need interior, exterior or floor plan rendering in 3D. We have what you need with a comprehensive range of professional architectural rendering services that are best-in-class yet affordable
CGI is our focus - not a feature
- The team of artists and technicians at Biorev Studios are off-the-charts talented
- To ensure that we are a good fit for you, our team of professionals works hard to understand our clients’ needs completely before taking on a project
- A positive ROI is a very important metric to us, so we won’t take on your project if we don’t think our work will lead to a very positive ROI for you
- We have decades of collective experience and we understand the quality of models and renderings that are created by us are crucial for entire projects.
What makes us different?
What can you expect from us when you hire us for Architectural 3D Rendering Services?
We pay attention to every detail to deliver 'best-in-class' results to our clients.
- Attention To Detail
- Organized Approach
- Increased Profitability
- Quick Turnaround Time
- Design Precision & Realism
- Personalized Communication
- Business-friendly Prices: Less overall cost when more views ordered
- Cinematic VR Tour: Immersive VR experience for movie or game-like experience
Some of our works in Architectural 3D Renderings
What People Say About BIOREV
Sarah RenwickHomeInsiders . Exp Realty
Leslie FrazierPresident of urban chic properties
Kishore PondugulaPresident of Bizflix, LLC
Katie McKinneyPresident of H-Tex Enterprises
Jack CampbellRealtor® - Broker Associate - Investor
Mohan MahalFounder & CEO - SIDCO Homes Inc
William JordanFounder & CEO - William Jordan Co
Brandi StokesREALTOR - Cameo Homes Inc.
Adam PretoriusAssociate Broker - Lepic Kroeger Realtors
Lacy LasterMarketing Coordinator - jeff benton homes
Paul GoodnerPresident of Goodner Brothers Construction
Zach OsinaDesign Manager of Camillo Properties
Eleazar SaldanaArchitectural Department Manager of Megatel Homes
Jason BaxterVice President of Development at Fort Capital, L.P
Our best CLIENTS
Fill out the brief to get your Project Estimation
How to start a 3D Architectural Rendering project with Biorev?
- Fill out the brief
- Stay connected
- Finally Get Results
Frequently Asked Questions
There is a rendering process behind every 3D image, whether realistic or not, that begins with 3D modeling. 3D rendering is a complex process of turning data from a 3D model stored in a computer into a 2D image. The 3D rendering process can be used to create a variety of images, from the intentionally non-realistic to what we call photo-realistic. Most consumers aren’t able to tell the difference between the latter and a picture taken with a traditional camera since the latter look so much like a “real” picture.
- Make a lasting impression on your clients with 3D photo-realistic renderings that show your work the best way.
- Streamline your work process, increasing efficiency and decision-making throughout all stages of the project, when it comes to convincing clients about your design and the direction you wish to take.
- Put a team of decision makers from diverse backgrounds all on the same page so no one questions a technicality and the point gets across and appeals to the subconscious mind better than boring CAD models or poor quality renderings.
- Use outstanding 3D visuals to your fullest potential to win that architectural presentation or close that multi-million dollar deal through using superior architectural presentations.
Each rendering is a distinct work of art, and while it takes time from the beginning to the end, they all go through the same general process. A 3D architectural rendering's complexity and surrounding scenery are the primary factors that influence the length of time it takes to make one. There is some variation in production times, but an estimate of 2-3 weeks is appropriate. Because we understand that each project is unique, you can trust us to provide a timeline tailored to suit your needs. Our goal is to deliver your project to you as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality in the process.
To get a 3D architectural rendering project started, just fill in the form above, and we'll get back to you about the project details.
The custom home builder, realtor, and even a Fortune 500 company may use Biorev's architectural rendering services, because they are among the best in the industry. Biorev doesn't aim for the cheapest price. In our experience, our customers prefer to invest in a higher-quality architectural visualization with professional service at a reasonable rate. We value our customer’s time very highly.
Without charging exorbitant amounts of money, our architectural renderings go a touch above and beyond the bare minimum. Our cost-efficient renders are considered at par with those which are exorbitantly highly priced
An excellent place to start is a set of architectural plans or engineering files. Our team will assess these files for your project and it kick starts the conversation about your goals and expectations for this project as well as allow us to provide you with a quote.
- If you require visualizations for an object, please send us a drawing or sketch. No matter what it is, whether it's a building interior, a product, or anything else. Please provide elevations, sections, and site plans, if any, for 3D exterior-, interior- and floor plan renderings.
- Please submit your specs or other information about furniture, lighting, or plumbing fixtures if you need the 3D Interior or 3D Floor Plan Rendering Service.
- Materials information (specs or something else).
- Also, you can send us CAD or 3D models if that is possible.
- Did you come across awesome 3D stock models on Turbosquid, 3DSky, or another production platform? Would you like to use them? Any links you have would be appreciated.
- Additional information that you think is relevant to 3D renderings.
- Please provide us with instructions other than the above.
- In short, No.
Although it is ideal, there is no need to have architectural plans. Sketches and/or drawings or reference photos requiring some basic dimensions could be used as a starting point. The accuracy of architectural rendering is not guaranteed when we do not use CAD plans. However, when we have blueprints we can import them into the software we use and make sure they match as precisely as possible.
- This is better than the reality
Taking good photos can be tricky and not easy to come by. At sunrise or sunset, you are most likely to get the best lighting. A professional photographer is usually necessary, which can be quite costly. A 3D image always gives you
- Excellent lighting
- Great weather
- Grass growing in green
- Camera angles that are perfect
- Landscaped to its full potential
- High-end interior staging for the interior shots
- Scope to make revisions and improvise throughout the process.
- Provide choices
Making multiple versions with different finishes and colours of the same image is usually very cost-effective.
- Ask a higher price.
Rendering's main benefit to house sellers is comparable to staging.
- A staged home can bring an additional 1% to 5% of the dollar value.
- One study by Coldwell Banker found that staging increased a home's selling price by at least 6%.
- Start selling sooner
Once your 3D rendering is complete, you can start selling right away. Cash flow benefits of selling earlier can be huge.
- Onsite marketing
Your renderings can be printed on signage and generate interest in the project on-site. Getting people to take notice of a sale can be inexpensive when used as onsite signage, and if you don't plan to sell soon, you can gather an email/phone list of people who are interested.
- Quick & Easy Regulatory board approval
It can be difficult to work on development applications. In contrast, architectural renderings make your project a positive addition to the community by convincing neighbours and board members. In contrast to construction and noise, the neighbors may find the project to be something that will increase their properties' value.
A typical project looks like this.
- You provide us with the details of the request such as plans and design of the room, desired materials, and furnishings, etc.
- We will confirm your preferred camera angles either with clay renders or 2D markups
- We begin creating a draft based on the plans and other information provided
- After the first draft, we offer three additional revisions if needed.
- Finally, we will provide a high-resolution image.
- Camera angle
Our artists will most likely be able to match photos and renders you provide in most cases. Also, if the architectural plans include a camera angle marking, we can then make renderings based on those markings.
- Time of day and lighting
You can usually have the time of day and internal or exterior lighting match if you tell us in advance.
- Landscape architecture
The library of plants we have at our disposal has been exhaustively researched, so we can match the plant life accurately with the landscaping designs of most regions.
- Furnishings and fixtures
Most interior design styles can be matched at no extra cost. But if you have specific needs with regards to fixtures and furnishings, we can custom make anything you need.
- You should make sure to include as much into your plans as possible.
- Reference images or manufacturer specifications would be helpful.
- The more feedback you have, the better your revisions will be.
- Don't rush. Leave plenty of time. Although we are happy to meet the tightest deadlines, we have found that a more relaxed approach will yield the best results.
Give us a call or drop by anytime, we endeavor to answer all enquiries within 24 hours on business days. We will be happy to answer your questions. Click Here!
Founded in Irving, Texas in the USA, Biorev is a 3D visualization company. Among our specialties are 3D Architectural Renderings, 3D Floor Plans, 3D Virtual Tours, Animation, HR Shared Services, Web & Data Solutions, Social Media Solutions, and IT Solutions.
Having developed a balanced system of communication while providing visualization services to companies and individuals from a wide variety of foreign countries over many years, we have been able to plan and carry out your project smoothly, with excellent quality and deadlines. We are accustomed to meeting the requirements of our clients from multiple continents during the 3D rendering production process.